Bed and Breakfast in East London
Tucked away in the quiet upmarket suburb of Bunkers Hill in East London, Clouds End Sanctaury Bed and Breakfast guarantees to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. Situated opposite the award winning East London Golf Course, host of the Africa Open, any Golf enthusiast will love coming home to the Clouds End for a thirst quenching cocktail and a swim in the pool.
The bed and breakfast is nestled away in this lovely quiet East London area, yet is close to the airport, business center, shopping malls, golf course and Nahoon beach. Perfect for the travelling executive or family looking for a beach or golf holiday.
Attractions near Clouds End:
- Various bathing and surfing beaches within 2 mins of lodge
- 2 Game Reserves within 20 minutes drive from lodge, Mpongo Park and Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve
- Across the road from spectacular East London Golf Club
- The exciting Hemingways Casino, Hotel and Shopping Mall only minutes away
- Visit our historical East London Museum
- The dockside fish eateries and catamaran day trips
- Aquarium with live shows
- The guild theatre which hosts vibrant musicals
- Sunset barge trip up the Nahoon River
- Surrounded by umteen exceptional restaurants